Compress packs are a complete package, with full function BMS unit with cell balancing high/low voltage cutout and Voltage display. Ready to strap or bolt down.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR CELLS SUPPLIED IN COMPRESS PACKS
- Qualified for UN38.3MSDS, RoHS, CE, TUV & UL with high safety
- More than 2000 cycles under the designed working condition
- Integral safety valve is used to enhance safety
- Ceramic membrane technology applied to enhance safety
- Cell shell is flame retardant
- Nominal Capacity @ 0.3C 100 Ah
- Nominal Voltage 3.2 V
- Internal Impedance @ 1 kHz AC ≤ 0.9 mΩ
- Weight 3.4 kg
- Life Cycle @ 0.3C, 80% DOD 2,000 cycles
- Maximum Charging Current 100A
- Maximum Constant Discharging Current 200A
- Charging Cut-off Voltage 3.65 V
- Discharging Cut-off Voltage 2.5 V
- SOC Usage Window 10% ～ 90%
- Charging Temperature 0℃ ～ 45℃
- Discharging Temperature -20℃ ～ 55℃
- Storage Temperature within 1 month -20℃ ～ 45℃
- Storage Temperature within 1 year -20℃ ～ 20℃
LITHIUM POWER COMPRESS PACK SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage 12 V
- Nominal Capacity 400 Ah
- Weight Approx 56kg
- Dimensions 2 off 580 x 160 x 275(H)mm or 580 x 310 x 275(H)mm
- Terminals 20 x 3 tab wiith 8mm hole
- Operating temperature 0°C to +45°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to +45°C
- Charge type CC/CV
- Quick charge current 300.0A
- Quick discharge current 300A
- Standard discharge current 130A
- Standard charge current 130A
- Max operating discharge current 300A
- Max pulse discharge current (<10s) 300A
- 300A Discharge capacity >90% capacity
- Minimum Voltage 10V
- Maximum Charge Voltage 14.6 V
Expected life span, After discharging 80% of capacity 2000 cycles, 80% of capacity still remains.
Full battery management including cell balancing, high & low voltage cutout. Small voltage display showing cell voltages and total voltage, ideal for diagnostic purposes.
300AMP High current fuse fitted in case of crowbar short.
12V 400Ah Compress Pack
12V 100Ah stainless steel compress battery, LiFePO4, Lithium iron phosphate. Includes full BMS.
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.