Powerpacks are our premium package, they are our smallest, lightest and best performing battery, with full function BMS unit with cell balancing high/low voltage cutout and Voltage display.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR CELLS SUPPLIED IN 525Ah POWERPACKS
CALB L135F72 Metal series.
- Qualified for RoHS & CCC with high safety
- More than 3000 cycles under the designed working condition
- Anti-explosion safety valve applied
- Aluminum shell for better cooling
- Ceramic membrane technology applied to enhance safety
- High energy density----121WH/KG7、High charge/discharge rates
- Nominal Capacity @ 0.3C 72 Ah
- Nominal Voltage 3.2 V
- Internal Impedance @ 1 kHz AC ≤ 0.6 mΩ
- Weight 1.9 kg
- Life Cycle @ 0.3C, 80% DOD 2,000 cycles
- Maximum Charging Current 72A
- Maximum Constant Discharging Current 216A
- Charging Cut-off Voltage 3.65 V
- Discharging Cut-off Voltage 2.5 V
- SOC Usage Window 10% ～ 90%
- Charging Temperature 0℃ ～ 45℃
- Discharging Temperature -20℃ ～ 55℃
- Storage Temperature within 1 month -20℃ ～ 45℃
- Storage Temperature within 1 year -20℃ ～ 20℃
- Voltage 12 V
- Nominal Capacity 525 Ah
- Weight Approx 57kg
- Dimensions 500 x 300 x 300(H)mm or in split packs to suit application.
- Terminals 20 x 3 tab wiith 8mm hole
- Operating temperature 0°C to +45°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to +45°C
- Charge type CC/CV
- Quick charge current 300A
- Quick discharge current 300A
- Standard discharge current 175A
- Standard charge current 175A
- Max operating discharge current 300A
- Max pulse discharge current (<10s) 300A
- 300A Discharge capacity >90% capacity
- Minimum Voltage 10V
- Maximum Charge Voltage 14.6 V
Expected life span, After discharging 80% of capacity 2000 cycles, 80% of capacity still remains.
Full battery management including cell balancing, high & low voltage cutout.
300AMP High current fuse fitted in case of crowbar short.